Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dmitry Peskov did not know about the requests of the resignation of Kadyrov – Kommersant

A spokesman for the Russian president, Dmitry Peskov, said that no information on requests the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov resign. “I can not comment on it, I do not have such information,” – Peskov said the radio station “Moscow speaking».

The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov explained his statement that the security forces may shoot participants did not agreed with the authorities of the Republic of special operations, reports “Moscow speaking”. “I made a statement on the emotions. Just a shame it was that one case, second, third. It is purely on emotion. My advisor told me, too, “Let’s see, do not hurry.” We live in a legal state – in Russia, so we give criminals. We destroy the terrorists. If a person has committed a crime, then I do not intercede for him, “- said Mr Kadyrov.

Recall April 20, at an emergency meeting with representatives of the power structures of Chechnya was discussed, in particular, special operation in Grozny, which was conducted by the April 19 police department of the Stavropol Territory and stationed in Khankala Temporary Operational Group of agencies and departments of the Interior Ministry. During the operational measures to detain is wanted local resident Jambulat Dadaeva suspect was shot. Ramzan Kadyrov accused be detained federal police and Stavropol in the fact that they did not coordinate with local law enforcement agencies, national investigative authorities filed a case of abuse of office parties to the transaction.

The meeting April 20, Mr. Kadyrov said Chechen security forces: “I officially declare if without your knowledge in your area will appear – does not matter – whether it’s from Moscow or stavropolchanin open fire. With us we should be considered. We have no right to leave the territory of the elementary and Ingushetia carried out against extremist and terrorist activities. If you are the masters of their territory, must control ».

In an interview with” Moscow speaking “Mr. Kadyrov also said that” does not cling to his position. ” “Youth is growing. This region supports greater federal center than all the other regions. Do you think me easy? I say, I am pleased to ask 20 times to let me go. I do not cling to the chair – said Ramzan Kadyrov.- be the head of the republic – this is a very responsible job before God, before the people, before the President. I did not ask for this position. I am for this position has never clung. I have asked and I ask today, I gladly leave. We have a good team ».

For more information, see the article” b “” I made a statement on the emotions. Just a shame it was. ”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment