Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 22 in Russia – National Flag Day – the First Channel

The holiday is celebrated National Flag Russia only 20 years old, but is well known to us all tricolor was created more by Peter I. Since then, character changed several times, and in 1991 the white-blue-red flag over the Kremlin began to develop /

The holiday is celebrated National Flag Russia only 20 years old, but is well known to us all tricolor was created by Peter I. More From then the character is not just me, but in 1991 the white-blue-red flag over the Kremlin began to develop /

The celebrations on the occasion of Flag Day today held across the country. Vladivostok – folk festivals, concerts and giveaways – the townspeople, many with children, gathered in the admiral’s park.

“flag of the Russian – is my life, and all the people. We have to be very careful with our characters, and I always, when I’m at such events, I am proud that I am Russian woman that I live in this beautiful country “, – says one of the participants of the holiday.

In Makhachkala celebrate Flag Day began more recently. Pupils and trainers of sports schools staged a colorful performance on the stadium and finally unfurled a giant tricolor.

In Moscow on Poklonnaya Hill today to hold a parade of flags of the Hero City, and the Museum of Contemporary History will give tricolor sewn from rags to congratulate Muscovites .

‘); } $ (“#insert_blogs_add”). Html (txt1); $ (“# Insert_blogs_aded01″). Text (txt); $ (“#copytextarea”). Val ($ (“#insert_blogs_add”). Html ()); $ (“# Insert_blogs_aded02″). Text (txt); }} Break; }}}});

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment