Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kadyrov has denied their children politkarere – BBC News

Ramzan Kadyrov admitted that he was in politics is not optional, and “the will of fate.” The head of Chechnya would not wish for their children’s political career. It simply teaches sons be advocates, fair and good people.

“I’m at the will of fate was in politics, but I do not like it. And do not wish for children this. I’ve always wanted to be a businessman. If I said that civil servants will, in the Interior Ministry, or work in the government, I would have gone mad, “- admitted Ramzan Kadyrov on the radio station” Moscow speaking “.

Kadyrov eight children – three sons and five daughters reminds RIA Novosti. According to the head of Chechnya, his children know the Koran by heart. He is happy about it, because “who knows the Koran by heart will never poor”.

“I’m going to configure them so that they studied military strategy for themselves, in case of necessity. Because their grandfather and father fought for his country, for the people. I want to say that we do not want war. We want to build, develop, give birth, “- said the head of Chechnya.

A spokesman for the Russian president, Dmitry Peskov, said that he does not have Information on requests the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov of resignation.

Earlier, Kadyrov said that he had repeatedly asked the president to release him from office.

“I did not ask for this position. I am for this position will never cling to. I have asked and I ask today, I will gladly ready to leave. We have a good team – said the head of Chechnya. – I say, I happy 20 times requested that they let me go. I do not cling to the chair. Being the head of the republic – very responsible job before God, before the people, to the president “.

The head of Chechnya said that as long as he leads republic, it will protect and defend the rights of the region and its inhabitants.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment