Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kadyrov said he was twenty times asked about the resignation of Putin – RIA Novosti

MOSCOW, April 30 – RIA Novosti. The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, said that he had 20 times asked Russian President Vladimir Putin’s resignation as head of the region.

“The youth is growing . This region is more supportive of the federal center than all the other regions. You think me easy? I say, I am pleased to ask 20 times to let me go. I do not cling to the chair “- Kadyrov said in an interview with radio station” Moscow speaking ” .

“I did not ask for this position. I am for this position will never cling to. I have asked and I ask today, I will gladly ready to leave. We have a good team,” – he said.

According to him, to be the head of the region – a very demanding job to the people and the president. Kadyrov said that the republic is headed, it will protect and defend the rights of the region and its inhabitants.

“But while I’m here, I’m going to protect the rights of the region, the rights of the people. I suffered better than my people” – leads the radio to Kadyrov.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment