Friday, August 1, 2014

The lawsuit prof.Chazana labor court – Medexpress.pl

The lawsuit prof.Chazana labor court – Medexpress.pl

chazan

to the Warsaw labor court received a claim prof. Bogdan Chazan, in which the former director of the hospital. St. Family calls for recognition of termination of work ineffective.

Professor Chazan after returning from leave received notice. Now the court will fight to restore it to work.

before the labor court prof. Chazan can fight either for reinstatement or compensation. However, prof. Chazan emphasizes that he wants to get back to work.

His attorney attorney George Kwasniewski says that the city of terminating the contract of employment refers to the loss of confidence in prof. Chazan, and this loss of confidence would go with the proposals contained in the report. But the protocol is false and conclusions contained in it are contrary to the truth.

– But the premise is illegal. This is discrimination on grounds of belief. Hospital within a period of seven days by a 16-page document containing comments and objections to the minutes of the city, it was a document discussing a medical language with comments and observations contained in the report. City in four days after the deposit of the instrument doręczyło sentence reply, in which the president said that dismisses all charges. No discussions have been taken – adds Ms. Kwasniewski.

– I think that what happened to me the punishment is undeserved. (…) I’m sorry, I feel sorrow, discomfort and sadness. – Said prof. Chazan just after appeal from his position.

Prof. Chazan, said: – I was fired for termination, ie the agreement will be finally solved for three months. From tomorrow I’m on annual leave. Responsibilities convey his deputy. I would like to thank everyone who sent me words of support, especially to patients and institutions. This is a good opportunity to thank the staff of the hospital.

I regret that it is not given to me to complete the construction of the hospital. I think that what happened to me the punishment is undeserved. Because I think that celebrated quite well. The penalty is disproportionate to the wine. I’m sorry, I feel sorrow, discomfort and sadness.

Prof. Chazan supported the bishop Wieslaw Mering of Wloclawek. In a letter to the professor wrote that “the highest reverence and awe” refers to “attitude to life” prof. and his “fidelity to the values ​​preached.”

“The price that you pay is huge, it’s true: injustice, falsehood and slander – always hurt. Incomprehensible decision experiencing God as his friends “- wrote Bishop Mering.

Source: Dziennik.pl / naTemat.pl

Read also: patient pORF. Chazan breaks the silence

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment