Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Ponomarev not return to Russia, if it is decided to detain him – news project INFOX.ru



->

State Duma deputy Ilya Ponomarev is not going to return to Russia, if it is decided to detain him.

«If they want to detain me in Russian, I, of course, in this
 situation will not go back, "- said the deputy reporters
 Wednesday via video.

According to the deputy, if the decision of depriving immunity
 will not be accepted, it will arrive in the country.

«Because I'm Russian deputy with me one of those duties
 did not take off. I myself have to give them up, too, is not going to "-
 parliamentarian added, RIA Novosti reported.

He also said he has no plans to seek political asylum
 in other countries.

«It is absolutely possible to this there is no reason. I am Russian
 MP, my homeland in Russia, my city that I represent,
 Novosibirsk. No change, I do not intend to, "- said
 Ponomarev.

Earlier, deputy head of the State Duma Yuri Shuvalov said that the State Duma
 received documents from the Prosecutor General's Office about the deputy Ilya
 Ponomarev, details about their content yet.



The SRs can support the removal of immunity

The faction "Fair Russia" in the State Duma can support removal
 immunity deputy Ilya Ponomarev and considers logical
 such a requirement of the Prosecutor General in the context of its anti-Russian
 activities, told reporters the first deputy head of the faction Mikhail Emelyanov.

«decision has not yet been. My opinion - we should support (removal
 immunity) & lt; ... & gt; His last action especially when he
 in the United States called for the overthrow of the government in Russia, of course, we
 strongly condemn. So what happens is quite
 logical, "- said Emelyanov.

« faction split from long Ponomarev, from the party, he was
 excluded from the faction - the de facto excluded, legally, by law,
 we can not exclude. His activity, we estimate negatively.
 You can love, you can not love the power, but you can not be in opposition
 to his own country, "- he said.

« As to the legal part, here his word must be said court,
 consequently, so our task - to give the opportunity to the competent
 bodies work. Politically, we condemn its position is
 for anti-patriotism, anti-Russian "- added Emelyanov.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment