Sunday, February 28, 2016

Ramzan Kadyrov: do not cling to power – BBC News

The head of the Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov on his page on the social network Instagram asked not to hold rallies and other actions in support of the extension of its powers. In particular, he wrote: “There were proposals to hold rallies and other actions with the requirement to stay in power Of course, I’m glad this popular support, but do not need any meetings not for that, I expressed my opinion..”

. Ramzan Kadyrov said that does not cling to power – in order to preserve peace and stability in Chechnya, he is ready to work “at least a laborer”, reports TASS. He recalled: “Before the end of the term of office at the head of Chechnya is more than a month even President Vladimir Putin of Russia makes its own nominations head of the republic, the people elect by universal suffrage when it comes to national problems, there should be no personal interests We… are a team, not individual players, so every member of the team is able to lead it Akhmad-Hajji at the specified

they rate. “as reported, on the eve of the head of the Chechen Republic stated that his time as head of the region’s past. He said he was happy to leave his post. “Now that I do not use my name, against my people, I believe that it is necessary to state management to find another person My time has already passed a man has a limit, and now for Kadyrov’s peak, I believe..” – He said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment